I Need Some Fresh Eyre

In which Ms. Blue Jeans balances bohemian with bourgeois and tries to live the Snoopy dance.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, VA, United States

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Longest. Hiatus. Ever.

Everything is so not what it was when I started this blog, except that Khakipants is still around (and now, according to his mom and everyone else old-fashioned, I'm Mrs. Khakipants). So not, in fact, that I toyed with the idea of deleting everything that's gone, depressing as the Bataan Death March, before. But that feels dishonest, so I'm just going to immortalize my original introduction/subtitle/explanation/call to arms (In which Ms. Blue Jeans begins and, one hopes, continues graduate school in English. And, let's face it, perseverates her relationship, her studies, her raison d'etre, and her hair.) and move on with the understanding that this is a new chapter and maybe even a new volume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home