I Need Some Fresh Eyre

In which Ms. Blue Jeans balances bohemian with bourgeois and tries to live the Snoopy dance.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, VA, United States

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I Should Be Sleepin

I was looking at the subtitular description of my blog. I hate the word "blog": it sounds like a transcription of retching. Graduate school isn't what this blog is about, is it? Like all my journals, it inevitably devolves into a careless shorthand of the bad nights. I am confused about my audience. The blog format complicates the whole idea of journaling that way. I feel a little tail-chasey thinking about it. Is this a weapon? An outlet? Why should it be weird that Dave reads it?
I blog about myself because I think my self is important. And that's why my money stays, stubbornly, elsewhere than where my mouth is. So to speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home