I Need Some Fresh Eyre

In which Ms. Blue Jeans balances bohemian with bourgeois and tries to live the Snoopy dance.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, VA, United States

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Howard's Beginning

Hi Keith!
You were right. I'm good at grad school, but it's bad for me. I don't like it much, and I hate being apart from Jake. Real life doesn't come with grades. Miss you.
Sarah

So where is Jake, Sarah?
Remember -- there are always stories to write! In time you might even make money on them.
I'm tempted to say -- aw, shucks, just come on home. But that would be irresponsible of me. Do what ya gotta do.
Here, I'm working too hard -- but I'm going to teach a class on Great Lakes Literature and Environmental Writing at the biostation this summer. That should be kinda cool.
Take very good care of yourself.
As ever, Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home